There are numerous developmental benefits of the Shapes Peg Doll Set.
* The set can be used to introduce the concept of shapes.
* Help toddlers identify and match shapes with other similar shaped items and toys.
* Count sides and corners of the shapes with them.
* The natural texture of the wood promotes tracing of shapes onto the peg doll.
* Enhances visual discrimination skill which is a pre-requisite for reading and writing.
* Lays a foundation for future mathematical skills and helps in understanding the world better.
All peg dolls are finished with non-toxic child safe paints. Small toys can represent a chocking hazard for mouthing babies. We highly recommend supervising children under the age of three who are still putting items in their mouths.
The beauty of handmade wooden toys is that two of the exact same item may look slightly different due to the natural characteristics of the wood.
Our toys are made with hand-mixed colours and there might be a slight variation in the peg dolls to what you see on the website.